- Follow Thoughts from a Minimalist Christian on WordPress.com
Click here to buy:
Click here to buy:
- The simple change to government budgeting rules that could solve the housing problem
- Christmas – the start of a tragedy?
- Making decisions as a community
- More than a General Election
- Terror attacks
- How to create the society that we deserve.
- One good thing about the Tory manifesto
- Draw your own conclusions
- Full employment at any cost?
- Brexit … the great divorce
Tag Archives: politics
Often we have to make decisions as a community; a family, a nation, a team. How do we go about it? Usually we will simply ask “what do you think we should do?” And then we will argue against the … Continue reading
As a society, we decide what we value. Where do we want our work to generate value? Do we value our transport infrastructure, do we value our children’s education, do we value our police force, our armed forces, caring for … Continue reading
Here is some data. It should be more powerful than rhetoric. Draw your own conclusions…
The Institute of Fiscal Studies says that “..wealth is distributed very unequally. One per cent of households have negative net wealth of greater than £12,000 per adult (the 1st percentile), while the 9th percentile is £0 so 9 per cent … Continue reading
VAT is a tax on what we spend. Everybody has to pay VAT at the same rate, rich and poor alike. The following chart shows which parties have changed the basic rate of VAT since its introduction by the Conservative … Continue reading
“If someone had enough money to live well and sees a brother in need but shows no compassion – how can God’s love be in that person?” 1 John 3:17 The Conservative party have overseen the rise in homelessness and … Continue reading
“This is the message that you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another. We must not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because Cain … Continue reading