- Follow Thoughts from a Minimalist Christian on WordPress.com
Click here to buy:
Click here to buy:
- How to create the society that we deserve.
- One good thing about the Tory manifesto
- Draw your own conclusions
- Full employment at any cost?
- Brexit … the great divorce
- Proportional representation and tactical voting
- The truth behind the Tory propaganda
- Why it is right to reverse the increase in Inheritance Tax threshold.
- It is time to cut VAT.
- Why public ownership makes sense
Tag Archives: Brexit
The one good thing that I have discovered from the Tory manifesto is an increased empathy with the writers of the psalms. They clearly had their own Tory party in power. Psalm 10 reads: “Why, Lord, do you stand far … Continue reading
I have been married for 36 years. Others are not that lucky, and unfortunately many marriages end in divorce. Britain’s attachment to the EU is one such case. Our government is launching into negotiations with the EU. Let’s see if … Continue reading
Think about this carefully. It is the route to national and individual healing. If we are a wealthy banker and are angry and unforgiving of those who voted for Brexit, then this prayer gives the Brexit voter permission to be … Continue reading
the whole question of where Britain ranks in the world economy has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether Britain is great. What matters is whether Britain is becoming more human. Continue reading
In an earlier post I wrote “Inequality between the richest and the poorest is a man-made thing. Men have put it in place. Men defend it. Men can dismantle it.” I was wrong. Recent events clearly show that left alone, … Continue reading
Behaviour like that of Philip Green is more than just the unacceptable face of capitalism, it is the root cause of the turmoil in our country and world today. The greed of the very rich caused the deprivation in the … Continue reading