- Follow Thoughts from a Minimalist Christian on WordPress.com
Click here to buy:
Click here to buy:
- The blog I never wanted to write: Stage 4 Breast Cancer
- We can all afford to help.
- The universe is so big and has been here so long …
- Before the universe began.
- Jesus teaching on workers pay
- Excerpt from The Big Picture: “Am I Open Minded?”
- Foreword to The Big Picture
- The trampled poppy
- The end of sacrifice
- How to dry your clothes – a comparison of tumble drying methods.
Tag Archives: Brexit
Often we have to make decisions as a community; a family, a nation, a team. How do we go about it? Usually we will simply ask “what do you think we should do?” And then we will argue against the … Continue reading
I have been married for 36 years. Others are not that lucky, and unfortunately many marriages end in divorce. Britain’s attachment to the EU is one such case. Our government is launching into negotiations with the EU. Let’s see if … Continue reading
Think about this carefully. It is the route to national and individual healing. If we are a wealthy banker and are angry and unforgiving of those who voted for Brexit, then this prayer gives the Brexit voter permission to be … Continue reading
the whole question of where Britain ranks in the world economy has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether Britain is great. What matters is whether Britain is becoming more human. Continue reading
In an earlier post I wrote “Inequality between the richest and the poorest is a man-made thing. Men have put it in place. Men defend it. Men can dismantle it.” I was wrong. Recent events clearly show that left alone, … Continue reading
Behaviour like that of Philip Green is more than just the unacceptable face of capitalism, it is the root cause of the turmoil in our country and world today. The greed of the very rich caused the deprivation in the … Continue reading